Explore the future of financial technology with exciting new developments in the world of e-invoicing, ap automation, and supply chain connectivity. Select from one or more sessions geared for accounting, finance, procurement and IT professionals looking to propel department efficiency to once unattainable levels.[spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”yes” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”2/3″ el_position=”first”]
The Future of eProcurement – Thurs, October 9, 2014 at 9:30AM PT/12:30PM ET
eProcurement’s latest technology and best practices, including:
• Complete global access using modern eprocurement systems
• Handling electronic document requests on a massive scale
• The latest in supply chain insight and information availability
Supplier Enablement & Connectivity – Tues, November 4, 2014 at 10AM PT/1PM ET
How a well connected supplier network can speed up your company’s operations:
• Specifics on supplier network electronic connection
• Using insight into the supply chain to increase the speed of your business
• How the biggest companies manage their supplier network
Trade & Supply Chain Finance – Thurs, January 15, 2015 at 10AM PT/1PM ET
Take a deep dive into the world of trade finance (supply chain finance and dynamic discounting) and discover its benefits to your company, including:
• Benchmarking – which companies benefit most?
• Use cases on trade finance
• Implementation and best practices
• What the future of trade finance holds
Each Transcepta Strategy Session will empower you with information on:
The future of cloud-based financial tools
Learn about tools designed to enable automatic ap processing. Where your ERP is connected to the cloud – so there is no new software to install or learn. Technology that makes connecting with your global network easier.
Improving company efficiency and increasing bottom line
What if you could completely eliminate exceptions and errors on all your incoming invoices? Learn how automatic document recognition and validation can enable straight-through processing – plus, increase the bottom line for your entire organization.
Global supply chain management techniques
Getting accurate information to and from your suppliers quickly can be a challenge. We will demonstrate techniques aided by technology that make managing business relationships easier. See what is possible with supply chain insight available at your fingertips.
For more information or to become a Transcepta Seminar Partner, please email email@example.com.