Transcepta is the Only Supplier Network with Oracle Validated Integration
If you run Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion), E‐Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, or Image Process Management (IPM) applications and wish to connect your suppliers electronically, then Transcepta is your supplier network. Transcepta is also compatible on Oracle Linux.
Oracle surveyed the market for supplier and procure to pay (P2P) networks, then partnered only with Transcepta. Procurement and financial customers are interested in maximizing supplier enablement, while keeping their existing ERP solution in‐tact.
Oracle concluded that Transcepta is the global P2P Network with faster deployment, lower IT risk, and better functionality than other market solutions.
Oracle customers use Transcepta for:
- Automatic Integration – Quickly leverage our unique e‐invoicing and AP automation services
- Supporting Key Transactions – Support key procurement and payment transactions, including purchase orders, change orders, advance ship notices, supply chain finance, and invoices
- Simple Integration – We onboard and manage your suppliers quickly with web‐based registration, company profile setup, and account maintenance
- Minimizing Integration Costs – Avoid the costs of supporting individual connections, multiple protocols, and multiple standards
- Performance Tracking – Track successful delivery of all message traffic and deploy auto‐retry capabilities for exceptions
Customers can be confident that the Transcepta Network integrates with Oracle E‐Business Suite as designed, allowing accelerated time to value for our joint customers.
Vice President Product Strategy, Oracle
Visit Oracle’s Supplier Network Page